IMPORTANT COVID 19 IMPACTS: All shipping carriers no longer offer “on time guarantee” for any shipments. This means that even if you choose Express or UPS shipping, there is no assurance of the shipping times.
Shipping delays are location specific. This means that depending on the circumstances in your region (or the region your shipment passes through), you may experience a delay in your delivery.
Although we do our very best to ensure that your shipment is dispatched within 1 - 2 business days, we’re confident that you can appreciate that shipping delays are outside our control.
The below delivery times are based on non-Covid 19 impact related delays – For Now
North America (non-remote regions)
We usually recommend Expedited Canada Post that includes tracking and insurance of your shipment for purchases over $100. However, smaller items and free shipping options Regular Parcel Post may suffice.
Based on Canada Post estimations, packages usually take:
- Canada 4 -7 business days
- USA 7-14 business days
- Priority shipping upgrades are available.
Courier carrier priority shipments include 100% insurance along with real time tracking. Delivery times usually take:
North America - Remote regions
- Canada 2 - 4 business days
- USA 2 - 4 business days
- Carriers may add surcharges for some regions (Alaska, NWT, Yukon for example) that are not included in the posted shipping price. In the event that remote surcharges exceed the posted shipping price, we will provide you with the option to pay the additional fees or cancel your order.
- Please note that even though most carriers provide an estimated delivery time, delays are pretty frequent (you will know this if you are living in one of these regions).
Delivery times usually take:
- 4 - 6 business days (weather & local air service permitting)
Various options available to your location will be presented at checkout. If no options are presented, unfortunately this means we have no shipping partners in your location. Shipping rates and delivery times are are carrier specific based on your location.
Due to unreliable delivery service, we reserve the right to cancel any international order to high risk locations.
We do not ship to any location included in a Canadian trade embargo.
Return / Refunds
Please contact us within 3 days (or up to 30 days) of receipt of your order should you encounter any issues with your purchase. We want you to be not only 100% satisfied with your purchase but that you experience the joy of starting your inspired project.
Return Fees: A 3% fee is deducted to all PayPal refunds. A re-stocking fee of $25.00 or 10% - 15% may be applied to any order over $100.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, based on your preference we will:
Provide you with a store credit for the purchase price (less shipping) within 24 hours of receiving your returned item as long as the following conditions are met;
- You must contact us to advise of the return within 72 hours of the date of delivery
- A tracking number of the returned item must be provided
- The item is returned in the original condition and packaging
Damage in transit
Please contact us within 48 hours of receipt of your order should you encounter any issues with your purchase being damaged in transit. We take the utmost care in packaging your purchase to ensure that your purchase is protected from regular carrier handling, but "things happen"!
We will either:
- Send you a replacement of the damaged item(s),
- Refund the full purchase price (less shipping) or
- Provide you with a store credit.
- (Suspended during Covid 19 restrictions on delivery personnel) If your package shows signs of damage or rough handling, ask the delivery person to note the condition BEFORE signing for your package. Most carriers will provide you with a copy of a damage report, if so, you can sign for the reception. If not, it is critical that you ensure that the damage is noted in the electronic signature device. Keep in mind that most carriers require a signature to "confirm the reception and condition" of your package. Failing to follow this tip can seriously impact your shipping insurance or at the very least, prolong the delay in receiving the shipping insurance payment required to complete any repairs or refund.
- Take photos! of your package before opening and of any damage to the packaging inside the shipping envelope.
- Help us to help you! Let us know as soon as you possibly can of any damage to your creation. Timely reporting of any issue to the carrier is essential to our ability to assist you.
Please note that replacement items or refunds may take up to 15 days to be re-shipped or completed.
- All payments to be made via major credit card or PayPal. Credit card payments are processed through ShopPay owned and operated by Shopify.
- Please note that all credit card transactions are subject to an anti-fraud validation process. Shipping to a different address than the cardholder, may delay your shipment by up to 5 days.
- Canada Only: Interac e-transfer direct debit is accepted. Your order will be reserved for 36 hours. If payment is not received within the 36 hours, your order may be cancelled.
- PayPal E-Check: Should you choose the PayPal e-check option, please note that there is a minimum delay of up to 5 business days before payment is received at which time shipping can be expected 1 -2 days after the e-check payment has cleared.
- You may cancel your order with a full refund anytime (less 3% payment processing fee) up to the time that your order has shipped. Unless otherwise noted in the listing, all orders for "in-stock" items are shipped within 1 business day.
- Orders cancelled after an order has been shipped, may be subject to a 10% - 15% re-stocking fee. Return shipping will be deducted from the order refund.
Non-EU locations: You are responsible for return shipping costs. Returned packages must be clearly coded as "returned item" when purchasing shipping. Failure to do so may result in your package being returned to you by the shipping carrier at your own expense. In this case, no refund of either the original purchase or return (and any additional) shipping costs will be made.
Due to the high cost of international shipping, we reserve the right to provide a store credit in place of replacing damaged items less than $100 USD.
EU: We will cover return shipping. However, you must;
- Purchase return shipping that includes tracking and full insurance value.
- Package must be marked and coded as "returned items". Omission to do so may incur import duties on arrival. You are responsible for all import duties due to incorrect package coding. The amount of import duties will be deducted from your shipping refund.
- Ensure return packing and items are in an unused condition and all items are secured in the same manner as the delivery.
- Provide a copy of the shipping purchase that includes the tracking number.
- Once the package has been received and confirmed, a refund for the shipping amount will be provided to the original payment source.